Sunday, April 26, 2020


About myself

Being my first write up ever, let me introduce myself.
We are a family of four. Glorifying the rest of the three, I can only say; my husband is my strength, my daughter; my pride and my son is the joy of my life. Basically I am a happy person,still at times I am flooded with an ocean of mixed emotions at different times. So just thought to share few of these through my blogs.

Though it's my first hand experience , I promise myself that I would be true to  myself sharing  my thoughts whether it's personal ,emotional or any social concern. So , for any insight of me , both (you  and I ) can read my blog and know me better.

Considering it all a layman's viewpoint , a beginner's endeavor , please bear with me  and if you like what I put forward , I would love to get some words of encouragement.

Wish you all happiness today and always as I think "If you are happy ,you can make the world happy too". So considering happiness as the topic of my first blog I will be sharing my first blog soon...

My - First Blog " Happiness"

Priti Batra

2 comments: